Your First Visit
Your consultation appointment is where you will meet Dr. Christopher Galea. He will examine your oral health, discuss your goals, and design a treatment plan unique to your situation.
- Financing options available
- Two offices located in Northern Nevada
- Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount
- Check or credit card payments are always accepted
What to Bring
You can complete your patient registration form online before your scheduled appointment. This will save some time on the day of your visit. We ask that you arrive a few minutes early and bring these items with you:
- Referral paperwork or previous X-rays
- List of current medications
- List of allergies
- Your medical history, including existing medical conditions
- Dental insurance information
- Payment information (cash, credit card, etc.)
A parent or legal guardian must accompany all patients under the age of 18 to the consultation appointment
What to Expect
Our surgeon and staff will perform an oral examination and take 3D scans of your mouth. These assist us in diagnosing any problems and creating your custom treatment plan. We offer anesthesia and sedation for all procedures, which we will discuss with you at this time.
Our practice utilizes 3D scanning technology to create detailed photos of your mouth and facial structures.
Financial & Insurance Information
As a courtesy to you, our staff will bill your insurance company and track your claims. Please remember that you are responsible for all fees charged by this office, regardless of your insurance coverage. Northern Nevada Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery aims to provide affordable oral surgery care to patients by accepting many insurance plans and offering a variety of payment options. For questions or to ask how you can finance your care, please contact our office.
We accept these payment options:
- Debit Card
- American Express®
- CareCredit®: Apply online or in our office.